Recent Expenditures/Improvements and Events Sponsored by the MBC
- $40,000 contribution for track & field equipment, volleyball standards and additionally needed equipment per Activities Director. This was to help fill the gap left during COVID when the school wasn't able to host games and earn revenue from door sales and concessions.
- $5,500 for additional equipment to expand YouTube/streaming capabilities of MN events online. Another outcome of COVID was the need to be able to stream events.
- New sound system for the auditorium
- New sound system for the gym
- Weight room Improvements
- Turf fields
- Risers for show choir/choir
- Electronic enhancements to the new entryway of the school
- Software for new video board near entrances of school
- Cheer mats for tumbling
- Band Instruments
- Music synthesizer for the band
- Upgraded HUDL Package